Friday, August 21, 2009

News: Blizz Con 2009

I'll do my best to post any stand-out news that I hear out of Blizz Con today as I hear it, otherwise, check back tonight and I'll have a wrap-up list of all the news for the day. I wish I could offer a more real-time ticker of news, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to keep up with everything and get the news posted throughout the day. I can offer some introductory news that came out yesterday and earlier this morning.


Here are few links to get you started:

Failoc-alypse, the Flash game

Announcing the Dragonflight Beer Stein

World of Warcraft, the magazine

First Photos From BlizzCon 2009

BlizzCon has become so popular that this year's convention sold out in only 12 minutes after the tickets went on sale. Hopefully we'll be hearing a lot of interesting news regarding Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, and World of Warcraft. I'm sure that Blizz won't let us down.

Don't forget to stop back by tonight for a full wrap-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment